9 Core Values
“EVERY PERSON IS VALUABLE TO GOD”
1. We Believe that every person, Christian and non-Christian alike, is valuable to God and to His Kingdom.
Because people are eternally valuable to God, they are to us as well. Responsible evangelism will always be our cause and ongoing discipleship will always be the core of the ministry.
(Matthew 18:14; Matthew 25:45; 2 Peter 3:9)
2. We Believe that "doing church as a team" is God's design for effective ministry.
A Spirit-empowered serving with the willing hearted involvement of every person is vital to God’s plan being accomplished.
(Ecclesiastes 4:9-12; Psalm 133:1; Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Peter 2:4-9)
“PRESENT JESUS CHRIST IN SIMPLE & CREATIVE WAYS”
3. We Believe that a simple presentation of Jesus Christ in creative ways will impact and transform lives.
Relating to our culture through redeeming the arts while remaining true to the Scriptures is a balance we will always keep. This allows us to present the Gospel in such a way that reaches the heart.
(1 Corinthians 9:22-23; Acts 17:22-34)
4. In Keeping with the Great Commandment, we believe every member should commit to a lifestyle of consistent spiritual growth with honest accountability.
A genuine love for God is always the first priority. Every Christian should yearn for continual spiritual growth. Therefore, discipleship through small groups, accountability, and open honesty is critical to maturing in our faith.
(Mark 12:29-31; Acts 2:44-47; 1 Peter 2:2; 1 Timothy 4:7-8; Proverbs 27:17)
“EVERY MEMBER IS A MINISTER”
5. We Believe that every member is a minister who has been given gifts to be discovered, developed, and deployed.
We are a gift-based, volunteer driven church. Each believer will find his greatest joy and fulfillment when serving in his spiritual gifts and passion. Every believer is created for ministry, gifted for ministry, authorized for ministry, and needed for ministry.
(Mark 10:45; Ephesians 2:10; Romans 12:1; 1 Corinthians 12:14-20)
“SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE”
6. We Believe that God is worthy of our very best. Therefore, a growing spirit of excellence should permeate every activity.
Therefore, a growing spirit of excellence should permeate every activity. Not perfection but excellence with consistent evaluation and a willingness to improve for the sake of the Kingdom of God are distinctive of growing ministries.
(Psalm 78:72; Daniel 5:12; Colossians 3:17; Ecclesiastes 10:10)
“GENUINE LOVE AND CARING RELATIONSHIPS”
7. We Believe that genuine love and caring relationships are key to the life of every endeavor.
Refusing to give audience to a spirit of complaining, we will instead be courageous in solving every problem in a way that honors God and builds biblical character. We value healthy relationships by protecting the unity of the Spirit in our church.
(James 1:2-3; 1 Peter 3:8-9; 1 Corinthians 13:8; Romans 16:17; Ephesians 4:3)
“PEOPLE INVITING PEOPLE”
8. We Believe that the most effective evangelism happens through people inviting people.
We believe that a life will reach a life. Each believer develops genuine relationships with friends and family and extends an invitation to them. Evangelism gets to be a normal, natural lifestyle of winning others to Christ, one by one.
(Proverbs 11:30; John 1:43-45; John 4:28-30)
9. We Believe in identifying and training emerging leaders who are fully committed to Christ and who will reach their generation with the Gospel.
God is raising up men and women who will take the baton of godly character, authentic faith, and servant-hearted leadership into the next generation.